To Our Valued Partners,
In consideration of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and the guidelines being provided by Health Canada, the CDC and the WHO (World Health Organization), Kernic Systems will be taking action to ensure the safety and well being of our employees, families, and customers.
We appreciate that many of our customers are involved in the supply chain of essential consumer goods (food, pharmaceutical, tissue production and packaging, distribution, etc.), and will continue to operate during this crisis. In turn, we are committing that Kernic Systems will remain available to our customers to provide support both on equipment/project sales & engineering, and with aftermarket parts and services.
Kernic Systems is also taking the following steps to minimize the associated risks to our employees and our customers:
- We have implemented a temporary policy for the majority of our employees to work remotely from home until further notice.
- All non-essential business travel has been suspended and employees returning from out of the country will remain in home isolation for 14 days.
- All Employees have been provided instructions to self-monitor and report any symptoms or illnesses.
- Service technicians, attending customer sites, will be taking extra precautions with hand sanitizing, gloves, and maintaining social distancing while working.
- Service technicians have been instructed to consult and follow any site-specific protocols implemented by our customers.
- Sales and project-related meetings will be done by phone or video conferencing.
- Reviewing the latest health guidelines and updating our employees of any changes to the protocol.
In an effort to centralize requests for aftermarket parts & service, I would ask that you utilize (or cc) the following email address in any correspondence:
We appreciate your ongoing support and hope that you are all safe and coping through these unprecedented times. We are all in this together.
Jason Hineman, President | Kernic Systems
Phone: +1 (905) 632-0562