Hard-Drive Shredders Are an Effective Way to Ensure Complete Security Destroying Electronic Data-Bearing Media
Keep Your Data Confidential
Using a Hard-Drive Shredder to physically destroy hard drives and other electronic data-bearing media is the most effective way to ensure complete security.
Hard-Drive Shredders destroy not only standard-size hard drives (up to 1” thick) but also server drives, cell phones, PDAs, smartphones, electronic storage devices and laptop computers (without batteries).
- Completely destroys hard drives, with no possibility of reconstruction or retrieval
- Smaller units available in 208 or 230 Volt AC single-phase
- Larger models 7½ Hp and 20 Hp can destroy most laptop computers (without batteries)
- Combine optional equipment to make a complete “dump & run” system
- Angled 5”-, 8”- or 12”-wide in-feed chutes provide ease in feeding
- CAD/CAM design for precision and maximum shredding power
Whatever your shredding requirement may be, we are confident that Kernic Systems can provide a suitable solution, including integrated shredding.
Kernic Systems offers full-system solutions, including parts and service support.
Contact Kernic Systems at 905-632-0562 or email@example.com.