Briquetters Are an Economical Solution to Turn Various Materials into Small, Saleable and Compressed Briquettes
OneSource™ for Simplicity Solution
Briquette Presses or Briquetter are an economical solution to turn various materials like wood, paper and cardboard dust, coffee chaff, and fine metal dust into small, compressed briquettes, without the use of any glues or adhesives.
WEIMA Briquette Presses can help you cut down on waste, recycling, and save money. WEIMA Briquette Presses are the perfect solution – able to be customized to your specific application. Whichever aspects are important to you – disposal, storage, logistics, or profitable waste recycling – WEIMA Briquette Presses offer a reliable, bespoke solution with many economic advantages.
- Reduce volumes by up to 90%!
- Considerably reduce disposal, transport and storage costs
- Reduce expensive storage and production space
- Produce high-quality secondary raw materials, high in heating value
- Provide a new revenue stream because the briquettes can be sold
- Lower an operation’s fire risk
- Mitigate the risk of fine dust and pollutants through the compression of shavings and dusty materials into clean, compact briquettes.
WEIMA’s briquetting machines sold by Kernic Systems offer an economical alternative to costly fire prevention measures. The process greatly reduces the danger of fires and explosions in the warehouses and on shop floors, by consolidating potentially flammable waste into compact briquettes.
Kernic Systems offers full-system solutions, including parts and service support.
Contact Kernic Systems at 905-632-0562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.