A Baler to transform Waste in Revenue.
Balers provide a cost-effective solution to compact several materials in saleable bales
Kernic Systems is Canada’s largest full-line baler distributor. Kernic Systems offers in house Engineering and Installation enabling customers in any industry to meet their requirements and providing turn-key solutions for your recycling needs.
Balers provide a cost-effective solution to several materials by baling large volumes of waste and e-scrap including Office paper, UBC (aluminum cans), HDPE plastics, ABS/PC plastics, Tin cans, PET plastics, Carpets and Paddings among others. It’s a smart investment for the maximum revenue of scrap and non-ferrous metal materials.
Post-consumer recycling diverts recyclable material from landfills to be reused in new consumer products as new office paper, gardening supplies, lumber, and much more.
Horizontal Auto-Tie Balers, Two Ram Balers, Closed Door Manual Tie Balers, and Shredders for post-consumer recycling with benefits the include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for handling post-consumer recycled material
- Reducing Disposal Costs – recycled post-consumer materials extend the life of recycled material which are removed from the waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled post-consumer sales from cardboard, paper, plastics, tin & more
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Post-Consumer Recycled Containers Waste Processing
Kernic Systems offers full-system solutions, including parts and service support.
Contact Kernic Systems at 905-632-0562 or email@example.com.