Kernic Systems Offers High Quality Baling Wire for Your Applications.
Kernic Systems carries a full line of high-quality baling wire for auto-tie and manual-tie balers – whether you need bundles of ties, a pallet of boxed wire, or a supply-chain solution for multiple facilities.
Call us to discuss your needs and receive a competitive price quote.
Auto-Tie Baling Wire
Black Annealed Baling Wire (Boxed Wire)
Packaged in a strong corrugated box and feeds from either the center or outside of the coil.
- 100lb. per Coil, 36 boxes per pallet
- 50 lb. per Coil, 45 boxes per pallet
- Palletized or Straight Master Bundles with lifting straps.
Galvanized High Tensile (Spool Wire)
Ideal for high volume balers; continuous coil wire comes on a tubular steel carrier, which eliminates the need from frequent coil changes.
- 11, 12 and 13 gauge.
- Packaging: Tubular steel carriers, weighing approximately 1800 lbs. (820Kg.)
Manual Tie Baling Wire (Bale Ties)
- Sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 gauge (Strength from 3000 to 1100 lbs.), in lengths from 10″ to 24″.
- Packaging: Master bundles contain 10 bundles. Each bundle contains 125 or 250 wires, depending on wire length selected.
- Single-Loop Bale Ties: available in black annealed or galvanized.
Manual-Tie Tool for Single-Loop Bale Ties:
- Eliminates hand-tying and provides better bale integrity.
- Bales stay compact for better handling and transport.